Denise Schaefer Registered Nurse
In 1980 Denise began working as a hospital RN. By 1992 she had fully transitioned into Medical Aesthetics. Her first 16 years in medical aesthetics included work with two plastic surgeons and as a domestic and international trainer for medical devices. It was during this career stage that, after bearing witness to hundreds of clinics worldwide, she developed ideas & goals of what she would like to offer to her own clients.
Today – after 10 years as a medically directed clinic practitioner – her continuing goal is to establish long-term relationships with clients based on her integrity, skills, and ethical treatment.
To stay up-to-date with new products and techniques Denise attends at least 2-3 conferences per year. The workshops and educational events she has joined in the past few years include:
- Orlando Derm/Asthetic Conference Jan 18-21 2019
- Sept 10, 2018 – Toronto Galderma Nurses Update
- June 2-3, 2018 – CSASN Update Meeting Toronto
- November 17-18, 2017 – Aesthetic Academy Meeting Newport Beach
- October 11-15, 2017 – Aesthetic Extenders Symposium
- September 10-11, 2017 – Vampire Certification Los Angeles
- May 4-7, 2017 – Music City Scale Aesthetics Meeting Nashville
- November 10-11, 2016 – Sciton Summit Chicago
- October 20-23, 2016 – Aesthetic Extender Symposium
- September 16-17, 2016 – Canadian Society of Aesthetic Specialty Nurses
- January 15-18, 2016 – Orlando Dermatology Aesthetic & Clinical
- November 14-16, 2015 – Sciton Summit Boston
- November 10-12, 2015 – Merz South American Product Launch
- November 5-8, 2015 – Aesthetic Extenders Symposium
Lisa Borthwick-Gill Registered Practical Nurse
Lisa graduated ten years ago as an RPN (registered practical nurse). Lisa is currently working full-time in emergency at St. Mary’s. She decided to expand her knowledge and invested in learning to provide injectables, fillers and Botox and Dysport. Lisa is working alongside Denise and Dr. Frank to become a top injector. Lisa has a passion for aesthetic nursing and is capable of providing safe, wow treatments.
She has been trained and can provide RF skin tightening and microneedling services. Lisa is a great addition to our team.
Lindsey Barrett Registered Nurse
Lindsey brings with her 14 years of Registered Nursing experience primarily in emergency medicine and nursing education. She is currently working towards her Nurse Practitioner degree. Lindsey’s passion to connect with people combined with wanting to help people feel their best is very important to her. Lindsey expanded her knowledge with a certificate in injectables in 2019 and is mentoring with Denise to enhance and build her skills for injectables and all the treatments the clinic offers. Her attention to detail makes her patients leave feeling better than when they arrived. Lindsey is a great addition to our team. You can feel confident in the care Lindsay will provide for you.
Stacey Dietrich Nurse Practitioner
Stacey brings with her 18 years of Registered nursing experience in medicine, cardiology and public health. She then furthered her education by becoming a Nurse Practitioner in 2013. Stacey continues to give back by working at St Mary’s hospital in geriatric medicine and shares her time with us at YourSkinRN. 2019 Stacey took her certificate in injectables and found a new aesthetic passion. She has a good eye for aesthetic detail and she is proving to be a great addition to our team and has been with us since March 2019. You can feel confident in the care Stacey will provide for you.